I finished my knitting projects for the week faster than expected. So no more knitting until I get home and get more supplies. If my count is right I have two more small projects to complete for Christmas presents than I will be done knitting for Christmas. Than next up is a blanket for our new niece or nephew due in the spring.
Tired is the word that surrounds our week. I have been tired since I went to bed at almost midnight Friday and was rudely woke up on Wrangler’s bathoom stumble at two. He went right back to sleep and started snoring. I could never get back to sleep. Since then I have been drained and tired by three in the afternoon. Today is the first day I feel less tired. Wrangler had a couple of nights he could not fall asleep so he is tired. A good night sleep helped but we are having to get up early again tomorrow.
The weather is still unseasonably warm. But you can tell a change is lurking in the air. It can go from 90 to 40 as highs in one day. Frost is coming. I can feel it. Winter scares me as wet of year it’s been and after last year. The question is when will it come and how bad will it be. Wrangler seems unconcerned.
It’s strange that I am still in shorts every day. That I have yet to wear a sweatshirt. The long sleeve shirts are for bug protection not warmth.
We learn more and more things about our old bank that makes us glad we switched. The bank is dated. It does not keep up with current trends. It makes life hard on its customers. And they are being shady. Our new bank is a different story. They embrace trends. Makes me thankful to be a customer.
I had fighting dreams all night last night. Wrangler had trouble falling asleep. We both have been on the phone figuring out the list that has piled up over the weekend like normal. We been tired today. We got uunloaded tonight after hours and will be sitting waiting for the morning .
Today was a rush but not overwhelming like some Sundays of late. Mom and I canned tomatoes. I loaded the truck. And we bought a new to us riding lawn mower. We spent time at the horses new home. We lost our pasture after six years because the granddaughter who moved in to the house in front of it does not like horses. Her grandma if still alive would be disappointed. We moved them two weeks ago four miles outside of town.
10 “PET” PEEVES DOGS HAVE ABOUT HUMANS
1. Blaming your farts on me…not funny…not funny at all!…
2. Yelling at me for barking. I’M A FRIGGIN’ DOG, YOU DUMMIE!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose…..Stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves a bow. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you’re not home.
6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Wooo Hoo!! What a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for “the big snip”, then being surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven’t quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Hello??? Haven’t you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth; you’re just jealous.
Now lay off on some of these things.
We both know who is boss here!
You don’t see me picking up your poop do you?
Are you guilty of any of these with your best friend. I am guilty of a couple. Any guesses which ones?
This has been a better day at home of late. I say that because I accomplished my list today uninterrupted. I took a half hour cool down rest. My computer can now print. Than I actually had time to help Wrangler with his project which was in the same thinking with my bonus project. Now we are going to town to grocery shop.
Below is a picture of an egg plant out of my garden with a size reference to a pint jar.
What is everyone enjoying on Netflix. I am caught up on my favorite shows and looking for ideas. The Ranch released today but we will be caught up by the weekend. The Crown premiers in November. Thank you for your help.
On another note we are just miles from the house. We had over a four hour wait to load. That is the Friday the 13th curse for us so far. Instead of getting stuff done like we planned we will have a half hour of daylight left when we arrive.